viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

June 10 of 1944

Where am I? I don't know...I'm a falling piece of meat and bones in a gigantic green and red field near by the nothing.Around me,slides of walls,bridges,streets,full cities reduced to nothing.I see hundreds of soldiers,pieces of them all around,their families,or their Üparents...just like me....My name is Daniell and I'm a common Dutch citizen,my wife Maria is a nurse of the german army,and my son Adolf,is a begginer,in his first year as a Airplane war pilot,that was his dream,since kid he loved how it feels the fast air in the face and the sensation of flying...We never could gave him the privilege of traveling on a commercial airplane because we don't have enough money.So his dream was getting enrole for it and fight between american and the allies power.Thats my family picture,my wife,my son and my siter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario