Since Monday I let my diary,these little book where I fall asleep but then I remeber that in it I have some of the most interesting experiences of my entire life.I found civilization...I walk 13 kilometers west and found a little city called Ilifris near to Vienna.I'm on Italy,don't know how or when do I advanced so much,but today I'm here,don't know tomorrow where I'm going to be.All in here is chaos,the economy is on floor,the war destroyed the merchandazing of the town and no one have food,animals or anything to borrow for eating...Since I'm here I've drink like 10 galons of water...But NO FOOD!
I have talked with an old town man called Vicenzo and he tolds me that the nearest town is Parma at 2 hours on car.Walking around the downtown I saw a motorcycle alone on street,the owner leave it while going to market,so I "take it for a moment"without permission.Here is where my travel begins.
Vicenzo teach where the fastway is,so I take i and leave the town at 9pm.In the photo its me dressed as a German soldier in the bike I stole at town.
I'm writing these in thefirst stop I made after 2 hours of driving.,I need some sleep.Goodnight...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario